Organic, Healthy, Fresh
Deliciously healthy, organic, nutrient-dense meals, snacks and juices prepared by an executive chef, designed to fuel your body so that it can work at its optimum during your retreat stay.
All meals are free from;
- Palm oil
- Artificial additives
- Cane and refined sugars
- GMO products
Produce is organically grown on the premises or locally sourced from sustainable sources. Chicken and eggs are free range, seafood is sustainably sourced and beef is first quality Australian.
Here’s some of the meals you could be munching on:
- Dragonfruit Smoothie Bowl – served with seasonal fruit, goji berries, chia seeds and blackcurrants.
- Organic Baked Bean Trio – mixed bean medley, tomato concasse, spices, parsley and wholemeal toast.
- Superfood Porridge – oatmeal, sprouted almonds, goji berries, chia seeds, sliced banana, vanilla coconut cream, sprinkled with organic cacao powder and cinnamon.
- Stuffed Sweet Potato – organic roasted sweet potato, fresh kale, ginger, lemon zest, activated seed sprinkle, cashew cheese garlic dressing.
- Green Papaya Salad – young and fresh pickled papaya, vine ripened tomatoes, green beans, peanuts and chilli lime dressing.
- Buddha Bowl – coconut, organic lemongrass broth, shitake mushrooms, rice noodles, garden greens and coriander.
- Beetroot Coconut Ginger Soup – oven roasted beetroot, organic ginger, local harvest coconut juice, sprout medley topping.
- Tempeh Curry – a mix of tofu and tempeh with braised turmeric curry sauce.
- Zucchini Pasta – raw zucchini, home grown ruccola, cashew nut cheese and organic basil pesto.